its the last two weeks of 2006 and..
sisters, relatives, new brothers have come and gone.
they left behind a smashing new computer with great speakers, box sets of tv series that would keep me occupied throughout the unoccupied days of the year, couple more bucks in my purse, little more cosmetics than I needed. but most of all, they left behind photographs.
photos. I love them. if I ever figure out who invented the camera / film and/or the digital camera i'll plant him/her a huge kiss! the photographs they left behind meant the most because whenever I look at them, it reminds me of the joy, fun, tears and laughter we've had over the past month that they've been here. also, the beautiful places we've been together.
photographs are the most priceless treasure ever. it reminds you of a person, a place in time. it doesn't get any better than that does it. although i'll pledge a full out war on candid photos. it just isn't flattering! :)
it has just been a crazy month. but it has been an amazing one, I got myself a brother. and besides a birth in the family, it's as good as it gets.
lotsa love.
xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home